Tuesday, June 23, 2009

past few days...

fuiyo..last fri....sent my car for sit belt installing at PERODUA service centre....bcuz its FOC so it take turns to get d service...n last fri was my turn! =)mana tau...actually my car already has...it juz keep well in d cushion all this while...without any of us notice it...i m such a careless person isnt it?ahhaha... its ok...then they offered me for some inspection on my car with cheap payment..so i agree lo...bcuz my kancil nowadays really give me some scary machine friction sound when i press d oil plat....
this is how d service was done by the mechanics....
see my little kancil was flowing up there...

Speaking frankly..dunno y most of d malay mechanics there all smile at me de...so i mah reply them with a smile too lo...but not once they throw their "smile" to me d...adui...even ppl tok over d fon with cuzzy n laugh...they also laugh...sometym juz dun undastand what they thinking...

end up...things reali happen for some reasons...i have to paid rm 83 for inspection service,brakes service,flush fluid system (add brake fluid)..realli broke....d lady there brief me about othr error in othr system and it involve drive shaft booth, oil seal wheel and wheel cylinder pump...i did jotted down...n i reali surrender liao...reali duno all these parts...free reali got to send to service again....


then past sunday...we celebrated father's day at muar...ahhaha hapi cuz get to celebrate with two dads....=) then again...get to play with nicole and adelyn...they reali shine in my eyes...they are so adorable and cute...but some time can be very notty.....

pictures taken with the lovely gals....

'hallooo i m nicole liao....i m 3 years old oh....'


bit blurr....shes adelyn...



big head versus small burger head....hahaahah

3 of us.....squeezee....

night tym had a simple early b'day celebration for d jimui for life---yvonne cha cha....ehheehhe but all photos in lilian's cam...upload next tym luu....

it was a nice weekend...i did spent it fruitfully...hhoooray....

its time for work now...adiossss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails