Wednesday, July 29, 2009

??

How can sometimes human can be so self centered and so choosy?
why only do all the things that u like and dun even care others' feeling....shud i categorize this kind of ppl as self-centered 1??

words can be so kind to me...also...can be so cruel to me...keep telling myself not to bother...not to take it to heart...but...i m reali so MIND the matter till feel like blogging to express my feeling...becuz i care?? y shud i care whereas other dun care???

sometym i feel neutral is a solution to me...mayb sometym...Ignorance....
how to make my life better??i miss my home...my protected area....however...i m a big gal...not to scare of...i shudnt forget that...i like to observe and analyse ppl's behavior...i shud be in the middle to judge...dun ever be unfair to them....stand at their point of view...and look into myself too....

maybe i m juz forget the beliefs that i am holding all this while....the Meaning of Life i understand so far...Sy Ying... jia you!!haha self motivate...

no negative thinking on others...no dislikes...no hatred k...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails