Wednesday, September 1, 2010

me no like TGI loh...

ya...its true...i don't like TGI FRIDAY's~
no offence to those Friday's lovers.
Maybe I am a vegetarian...
Maybe it don't give me any good experience,
for my very 1st try for having a dinner there.
Here are some of the photos...
Well, i posed for the camera...
not for the food.


very nice background



on merdeka day but I saw america's flag...haha


salad 


Friday's cheeseburger
(i thought it includes cheese only. who knows...)


pasta with grilled chicken

so i only take the pasta and fries.also some veg in the salad





well, we tried our best to finish up the food.


Darling said maybe he should choose steak
instead of pasta n burger.
I felt so sorry...next time u should go with someone else =)

well well well
I think TGI = phobia for me


never mind...
at least i did some home cook for today's lunch~



wanted to cook 菜圃蛋 for so long 
and at last...
darling bought me the 菜圃that day~
and taaa daaa!
look very normal, but i like the taste!


ok, today somehow also a memorable merdeka day !
happy merdeka~

5 comments:

  1. hahah if he really go out with someone else, u'll regret for ever saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adui...d some1 can be u,
    him, them...any of his frens what...
    hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh u din set the time on ur blog rite ah... 10 am one haha~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails