Sunday, May 6, 2012

♥ agape - 1



This was my very first pair of heel that I purchase from Agape Boutique


This is the story.

I found this heel in I-Square Station in Gurney Plaza Shopping Mall Penang few weeks ago.
I-Square Station is actually a representative that helping several online seller to promote and sell their product in Gurney Plaza. So, for that moment, I still do not know the existence of Agape Boutique.
Until, my 2nd pair of Agape's heel.ok, will blog about it in next blogpost.
Now, let me show you my new love...







 I am loving with the combination of floral fabric and shiny gold inside of the heel. Adding some feminine elegance to it.




This is how it looks like when I put it on. Nice?




Do you realise the ribbon at the back? Ya thats it...how lovely isnt? Imma a ribbon lover.

Wear this wedges to party, best matching with legging socks. ^^

one thing I cannot miss to mention here is the quality. It is very comfy and made of high quality fabric.



Do visit their website for variety of shoes.
http://www.agapeboutique.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails