Wednesday, June 23, 2010

may day may day


my body is giving out some mayday signal...
complaining that i really need some rest.
i really dont know whats happening to my body.
i thk its some kind of allergy and skin problem.

yesterday was a terrible one.
again,had some fight and i cried.
alwiz tell myself to be happy so that my body get d benefits but...
juz couldnt help.
i had a swollen eyes...it was not bcuz of crying..but crying make the allergy condition worst

u want to know how terrible it was?
dun get frightened when get to c this ugly photo

so this morning i sms office's PIC saying that i need to rest1day.
then i went to clinic. after that...sleep.....




luckily the bengkak spot getting better... thanks God =)



whole day at room doing what?? was keeping thinking, starring and day dreaming
seems like body is resting but my mind???hhmm









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails