Thursday, June 24, 2010

toga~


'Toga' this word....
my 1st time heard bout this word is from eve...
so happy when get to know we will spend another 2 years together in U...
then i can gain more fashion tips from her again. rite sweetie? (if u r reading this)

i like toga style very much...duno since when...
mayb after seeing the on9 models bring out the uniqueness of it.
so i start thinking will it look nice on me??haahha

are there other names other than 'toga'? i am not sure...
mayb u shud let me noe =)

here are some nice toga garments which i got it from the net
hot chics from the west...




types of toga~


and how bout this??nice?i have exactly the same piece =)


and of course d model still present the toga better than me =)
was with my gorgeous cha cha =)



below 1 is another toga top which looks more casual.... personally...its 1 of my favourite too =)


next time i will try post some pics n info about maxi dress...u gonna love it =)
but i juz couldnt figure out why those guys dun understand 'maxi'/ 'toga'

wahhahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails